You’ll find park & ride by far the best way to get into the city. And you’ll be helping to keep the city centre more comfortable for everyone to enjoy, with less traffic and better air.
The 5 sites are around the ring road and clearly signposted from main roads. Choose the most convenient for you, park your car and hop on the frequent buses that ferry you quickly into the city centre.
All routes, depending on traffic
10 - 15 minutes
Each site operates from and to different times - please check website for up to date details. Buses run frequently (up to every 8 minutes) depending on the time of day. Journey times vary depending on traffic.
Car Parking is chargeable at the Park & Ride sites.
Oxford Bus Company park&ride fares as at 31st May 2015:
• £2.60 same day return off-peak (same day return using any park&ride service during the off-peak after 9am Mon - Fri and anytime weekends and Public Holidays)
• £2.80 same day return peak (A same day return using any park&ride service during the peak before 9am Mon - Fri)
• £1.80 single journey (single ticket for 1 adult)
• £3.00 period return (return ticket for 1 adult - return within 72 hours)
• £4.80 2 to go (same day return ticket for 2 adults travelling together)
• £5.50 2 to go period return (return ticket for 2 adults travelling together - return within 72 hours)
• £4.00 24h Oxford SmartZone pass (unlimited travel on any park&ride bus & Oxford Bus Company, Stagecoach & Thames Travel bus within Oxford SmartZone - Not valid on Stagecoach nightbuses)
• Kids go free! (Up to 3 children under 16 can travel free when accompanied by a fare paying adult to or from any car park.)
Tickets can be purchased via our app (oxfordbus.co.uk/app)