MINI Plant Oxford Tours
Take a journey through more than 100 years of Oxford’s car building history and discover how we create over 1,000 one-of-a-kind, made-to-order MINIs every day.
- Visit MINI’s production halls where human skill and state-of-the-art technology combine to build a new MINI every 67 seconds.
- See MINI’s Visitor Centre where 58 years of rich MINI heritage comes to life alongside the latest MINI models.
- Browse the MINI Lifestyle Collection in the gift shop.
- Booking advised.
City Centre pick-up available from: Oxford Visitor Information Centre, 15-16 Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3AS
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 01865 825750
£19 per person £220 for a Private Tour for groups of up to 15 people. (Concessions available: £16 person / £175 group)
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- German signs/guides
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Spanish signs/guides
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tours mandatory