The Destination Management Organisation for Oxfordshire
Visitors to Oxfordshire are vitally important to the county’s economy. The iconic city and surrounding county attract local, national and international visitors. Our proximity to London and other key cities in the UK make Oxfordshire an attractive destination for leisure and business travellers.
Experience Oxfordshire is the Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Oxfordshire. We are a not-for-profit partnership organisation committed to the promotion, management and development of Oxfordshire as a great destination to live, work, visit and do business.
We have a growing partnership network of businesses spanning all parts of the visitor economy, and through effective collaboration we are all working to ensure Oxfordshire becomes a leading destination for tourism, culture and business.
Working With Partners to Grow and Develop the Visitor Economy
Experience Oxfordshire is an ambitious organisation striving to grow the visitor economy and we do this by working with our partners to champion the sector and the wonderful product we have. We currently have over 200 partners which include businesses from visitor attractions, hotels, transport, retail, restaurants conference venues and the wider Oxfordshire business community.
We work with partners to promote Oxfordshire through:
• Ongoing marketing and promotional support
• Product placement on the new Experience Oxfordshire website
• Engagement with VisitEngland and VisitBritain
• Press, media and familiarisation visits
• Social media
• Destination research and market intelligence
• Developing a strong partnership network
• Advice on helping to start and develop your business
• Working with key stakeholders in the county.
This is just some of the work we do. Visit the partnership pages to find out more about the benefits of joining Experience Oxfordshire.