Oxford, Cotswolds & Stratford-upon-Avon Tour
Thu 28 Apr 2016 to Thu 30 Mar 2017
Explore the Spires, Shires and Shakespeare on this 1 day tour from Oxford or London
- Fully guided lecture standard tour
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Panoramic tour of Stratford Upon Avon, including visit to Anne Hathaway Cottage
- Visit to Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford
- Drive through Bourton on the Water and the charming twins of Upper and Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds
- Guided walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Divinity School
- Travel in executive, comfortable purpose-built minicoach
- Maximum group size 16 people
Departures from London & Oxford every Thursday and Sunday.
If this is a personal purchase and you are a UK taxpayer*, Experience Oxfordshire can increase the value of your purchase without costing you a penny. If you tick the 'Reclaim Gift Aid' box and fill in your full name and home address details, Experience Oxfordshire will be able to claim at least 25% extra from the Government on top of your purchase made through Experience Oxfordshire. Your name and address will be forwarded to Experience Oxfordshire in this case to allow them to claim the Gift Aid.
*You must have paid UK tax this year at least equal to the 25% Experience Oxfordshire will claim.