Experience Oxfordshire & The Oxford Mail team up for photography competition
In celebration of VisitEngland’s National English Tourism Week, we’ve teamed up with the Oxford Mail to organise a county wide photography competition, with the theme #WhyILoveOx.
The premise is simple – we want to get people showing off their favourite bits of the county and encouraging others to venture far and wide in Oxfordshire, so all you have to do is take a snap of anywhere in the county and send it to email@example.com (with your name, age and mobile number!) It could be one of the classics: the dreaming spires or the rolling Cotswold countryside; or it could be something a bit quirky which shows why you love Oxfordshire: your back garden, your favourite shop or anything else you could think of!
We’ve already had some fantastic entries, like the beautiful picture above of the bridge leading to the Rowing Club on the River Thames, which was taken by Steve Ward when he was on a walk. Isn’t it lovely?!
And now we’re excited to announce our fabulous prizes for the photography competition.
By entering the competition you could win:
- Two adult tickets to Cornbury Music Festival
- A crate of beer from Wychwood Brewery, and two tickets for their brewery tour
- A family ticket to Blenheim Palace
- A family ticket to Didcot Railway Centre
- One of three pairs of tickets to Oxford Castle Unlocked
- One adult and one child’s ticket to the Cotswold Wildlife Park
- And of course, the winning photos will be published in the Oxford Mail!
All prizes have been generously donated by some of our fantastic local businesses and Experience Oxfordshire partners.
So what are you waiting for?! It’s time to get entering! Don’t forget to share your pictures on social media using the hashtag #WhyILoveOx. For more information on entering click here.