Oxford International Study Centre
Oxford is a world renowned University City, with its origins dating back over eight hundred years.
Oxford International Study Centre is accredited by the Independent Schools Inspectorate , with grade one in every category (“exceeds expectations”) . The College is also an Associate Member of the European Council of International Schools, and has UKBA Highly Trusted Sponsor status.
OISC was founded by Carolyn Llewelyn and Robert Marsden ,who studied at Eton College and INSEAD, and Carolyn Llewelyn, who graduated from St. Anne’s College, University of Oxford, in Modern and Medieval Languages. They have both worked in international education for over twenty years.
The teachers and trainers at OISC are from leading universities, including Oxford and Cambridge, and have many years’ experience of teaching international students and company staff. We have excellent contacts with Oxford University, enabling students and clients to be taught in the Colleges of the University in the vacations. Fully residential courses in the University are offered in summer and , subject to status, arrangements can be made for visiting academics to become members of the University libraries. Full time students are eligible to join the Oxford University Union (www.oxford-union.org)
We teach over twenty different subjects……..languages, arts, humanities, sciences, social sciences and business. We have six main types of programme:
1. For students wishing to enter a British or European Boarding School, or a British University
2. English Language Programmes
3. For Companies and Organisations
4. Study Abroad programmes – summer, semester or year in Oxford . These are held in Oxford University in the summer
5. Vacation programmes at Easter and in the Summer
6. For University undergraduates and postgraduates
Accommodation is arranged with host families , or in hostels , or in the University (vacations only).
We look forward to welcoming you to Oxford.
• Summer courses
• Pre-University preparation
• English Language programmes
• Study abroad programmes
Special rates for groups and free teacher places
Summer programmes are held in the University
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Accepts groups
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours for groups